Wellness Center Policies
New clients should arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Any float clients that arrive 10 minutes late will need to reschedule. Salt Room clients must arrive on time of appointment or will need to reschedule.
You must give 12 hours notice if you wish to cancel your appointment for ANY services provided by Be Still & Breathe. Should you cancel without 12 hours notice you will be charged a flat fee of $15. A “no show” appointment will be charged the full amount of that service booked.
There are no refunds for gift cards, gift certificates or series. You cannot transfer services from the series before or after expiration. Please make sure you are ready to commit to yourself and services before purchasing!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for each appointment.
- Adult sessions begin promptly at the hour. Children sessions every half hour.
- Once a session begins, the door to the salt room needs to remain closed.
- No one will be allowed to enter or exit the session unless of an emergency.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the therapy rooms (including sippy cups).
- Please use the restroom and wash your hands, before your session.
- Please bring clean socks, or borrow a pair of ours, for your children to wear in the therapy room. No shoes permitted. Disposable foot covers will be provided for the adults.
- Electronics are not permitted in any of the therapy rooms.i.e. Cell Phones, iPads, etc.
- Dress in comfortable clothing.
- Please out of respect for others do not book an appointment during any contagious illness accompanied by a fever, tuberculosis, under alcohol or drug intoxication.
Please be respectful and considerate of others in a group session. The salt room is a clean and delicate environment. We ask that you, please refrain from touching the salt walls.
We encourage playtime and request that children, please keep their inside/church voices at all times. Please keep salt inside the salt box and ask for it not to be thrown. Please, place blocks, puzzles, and books back in original places before leaving a session.
Visit Us Today
Packed with great products
Give us a call and take a tour of our wellness center.
Be kind to yourself and that special someone who is in need to get away, relax, rejuvenate and get healthy.